October 12th at 6:30 p.m.
$1.75 online (including fees) or $3.00 at the door
An Evening With Local Authors: Celebrate the vibrant WNY literary community by joining us for a night of words and music!
Six Western New York Authors will read from their published work. Learn more about the talented writers involved below.
- Brooke Kolcow, poet and writer published in Hobart After Dark, X-R-A-Y Magazine, and Bichin’ Kitsch among other places.
- Christina Abt, author of Chicken Wing Wisdom: Western New York Stories of Family, Life, and Food Shared Around the Table as well as five other published books.
- Eric Williams, author of young adult series Shark Knights, as well as Trash Bash and Secret Patrol.
- Jeff Schober, author of the Buffalo Crime Fiction Quartet, as well as the novel Undercurrent, and five nonfiction books.
- Jeffrey Miller, author of 100 Things Bills Fans Should Know and Do Before They Die, as well as six other nonfiction books.
- Samantha Wulff, author of the picture book Django the Greyhound Gets Adopted.
Musician: Stephen Wilger
Catering: Sarah Tomsalleo, food writer and half of the duo behind food blog Plumme will provide a limited amount of samples
Tip: Books by the authors will be available for purchase. If you wish to purchase books, please bring cash, as not every author has the ability to process electronic or card payments.